You’ve started a business with a great idea, and you’re ready to do the work it takes to be successful. Or maybe you’ve been running your business for a while and you’ve been successful. But you’re ready for the next step. You know an online presence is important, and you’re ready to put your business out there. But where do you start? Where should you focus your time? And how exactly do you do all these things you know you are supposed to do? You’d love to hire a web team. But right now, it’s just not in the budget to hire someone to do this for you, and you could really use some help. Winged god’s Creation knows how frustrating and overwhelming it can be in the internet world, which is why we came up with a straightforward way to help guide you in your business ventures. We’ve compiled some tips, tricks, and how-to’s to help you successfully navigate the world of digital marketing for your small business and expand your digital presence. And we’ve organized it into easily digestible sections that you can take one at a time to get your business out where it can be seen. Here is what you can expect from our guided digital development package we affectionately call “The Box.”
- Market Research and Analysis Before you know how to reach your people, you have to know who your people are. Through market research and analysis, we will help you figure out who your people are and how to find them. Then we will hep you set goals for reaching them and also put in place measurables to determine if you are successful. We will show you how you can periodically return to your goals and determine if and how they are being met and what you can to do take your business even further.
- Developing a Marketing Plan Once you know who you want to reach, a marketing plan will help you determine how to present yourself to them in the most effective and impactful way. We will help you increase your brand awareness, grow your customer base, create an ongoing relationship with your customers, and evaluate your competition. Your digital marketing plan is your blueprint to creating your following and community that makes the big difference in business today.
- Content and Media Creation You’ve heard the quote, “If you build it, they will come.” That’s true not only of baseball but also of websites and social media. You need something that makes your followers want to come to your site and your business. That’s why the content you put out for your customers is so important. Your content is how your customer base will view you and how they will develop opinions of your business. Effective content will establish you as an authority in your field, build good will, and increase your earned media. We will walk you through all these steps in the Box.
- Web-Design and E-Commerce As anyone who has ever used an online dating site can tell you, it’s not only what you say, but how you look. Businesses today need a killer website to attract (and retain) customers and show that you are a reliable and quality producer. We will not only show you how to look good, but how to work well on your website too. We’ll talk about how to drive guests and convert sales. We’ll talk about brand awareness and ensuring your site has great SEO. We will help you figure out what the right products are for you to put out before the public. And we’ll help you develop a great blog strategy that will broaden your community.
- The World of Social Media, E-mail Marketing, and Digital Advertising Having an effective social media presence means more than just posting something every day. You need a strategy when it comes to your social media. We will help you develop a social marketing and advertising plan that works for you and your budget. You will also learn how to get noticed in the wide world of the internet and how to retain your customers.
- SEO (aka Search Engine Optimization) No one may ever truly understand the algorithms that get your site first page rankings on Google, but there are some tried and true strategies you can count on to boost your presence and make it easier for you to be found. However, effective SEO does even more than that. You will want to improve customer traffic and conversions and know what your customers are looking for and what they do once they find you. Step by step you can discover these answers and determine how to make your processes work for you and your business to achieve your goals.
- Search Console Analytics Do you know how your customers are finding you and where they come to you from? When you work through our search console analytics guide, you’ll learn this and more. You’ll learn what types of customers you are attracting, how you are attracting them, and what they do once they get to your site. You’ll also see what kind of a broader impact you are making in the great wide web and learn how to track back-links to your site and how to increase them.